Buddy Ohm at IoT World 2017
Buddy Platform is heading to sunny Santa Clara, California for IoT World 2017. Fresh off the recent launch of Buddy Ohm in Sydney, we’re looking forward to showing off Ohm for the first time in the U.S. Swing by booth number 710 to see Ohm and The Buddy Platform in action. Want to schedule some time up front? Fill out the form on this page and we will get in touch.
Buddy Platform CEO David McLauchlan will discuss how to use the power of IoT in resource monitoring in the smart cities track on Wednesday, May 17th at 1:40 p.m.
Join David to learn more about:
- How buildings represent a large share of the total resource consumption around the world
- Even as new energy sources come online, the pace of consumption and energy crisis is only growing
- Using real-time data help better manage consumption, for both utilities and consumers
- Energy monitoring can help create savings, which then can be used as a strategic asset
- IoT hardware and software paradigms can help us reach sustainability goals