Our Experience at the Peggy Smedley Institute Event – IoT platform growth Our CEO, David McLauchlan spoke at the Peggy …
- Connect devices while reducing time-to-market
- Process raw device data into streams for visualization, integration and control
- Run cloud code logic in Buddy and control globally distributed devices accordingly
- Buddy turns business device data into actionable, useful information
Get real-time data from connected vehicles to improve performance, safety, and functionality.
Enhanced tracking of food safety, water and air quality, and health monitoring devices.
Survey public spaces and urban infrastructure to reduce traffic congestion, introduce smart meters, and improve quality of life.
Securely manage sensitive location, activity, and health data.
- Own the data without investing in data infrastructure
- Rock solid security with the ability to host data in local regions accommodating privacy requirements
- Manage billions of transactions across millions of devices in real-time and at global scale
- Achieve around the clock performance and uptime with dedicated support
The Quantified Economy is here Analysts agree that IoT is expected to grow tremendously over the next decade and it will impa…
Growing importance of IoT data We all know the IoT industry is growing at a massive rate meaning devices and sensors are play…